Alumimium Cast Band Heater
- Product Info
The liquid cooling function of the Cast Band Heater is of primary importance in maintaining the proper temperature of the barrel in the extrusion process. Extrusion machines differ from injection molding machines in that they often require heating and cooling. Cooling is required on extruder barrels to offset heat generated by frictional shear as the screw pump pushes plastic melt through the barrel and die head.
This Heater can be manufactured in STRIP TYPE & BAND TYPE.
The Cast Band type comes with Water Cooling system & without Water cooling system. The Cast Band Heaters uses aluminum, an excellent heat conductor, to deliver a very uniform heat pattern on the barrel.
All Aluminum Cast Band Heaters are customized. The Tubular Heating element is embedded in the Aluminum Cast Band Heater & machining is to be done to get the required size.
High Thermal Conductivity provides uniform temperature. The main application of these heaters is in the Extruders.
- Gravity moulding ensures an excellent material homogeneity and thus a perfect heat transfer
- Constant surface temperature is achieved through appropriate forming
- As this is indirect heating, the heating resistance is protected. The solid or fluid to be heated is not in contact with the resistance
- High protection against corrosion
- The end-to-end control of the design and production chain allows us to deliver a product which suits your process perfectly
- Resistance in severe industrial surroundings (impacts, vibration)
- Plastics Extrusion Machinery
- Hot Melt-Glue Pots
- Blown Film Dies
- Runnerless Molding-Plastics
- Textile Industry
- Commercial Food Service
- Hot Stamp and Die Heating